- 8 Nantlle Rd, Talysarn, Caernarfon, Gwynedd LL54, UK
- +44 1286 882972
Ashcoast House: Dog friendly self-catering holiday cottage in Snowdonia. (Sleeps 5)
Village of Talysarn, roughly half way between Caernarfon and Porthmadog.
Ashcoast House is within walking distance of Dorothea lakes – Five very deep former slate quarry pits that have been filled up with water from underground springs. A well defined and easily accessible footpath, straight from the house, takes you around and between the lakes to the village of Nantlle. Perfect for walking dogs or just stretching your legs and enjoying the views.
* Visit Wales 4-Star rated
* Self-Catering holiday cottage
* Modern house in rural village location
* 3 Bedrooms: King, twin, single (sleeps 5)
* Front and enclosed rear gardens
* Off-road parking for 2 cars
* Gas + electricity included in the price
* Bed linen + towels provided
* Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher
* Fridge freezer, microwave, electric oven
* Widescreen TV (3), DVD (2), CD
* WiFi: Fast and Unlimited
* Bathroom (bath + Hi-Low shower)
* Downstairs cloakroom
* 2 dogs welcome by prior arrangement
* No smoking inside the house
Price: £366 – £679 / week (Couples Discount 10%)
7 nights with Saturday changeover.availability.
3 nights booking at 70% of the week price. Available on Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed
4 nights booking at 75% of the week price. Available on Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue
For more information please visit: http://www.Ashcoast.co.uk
Please login to add your review.